The Plaza Midwood Neighborhood Association (PMNA) is committed to protecting the information you provide. Information requested or stored will beused solely to augment your enjoyment of our site or to provide you with information and/or communications that you have requested.
"Cookies" are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser. We will set and use temporary cookies during the course of your browsing experience. Any use of long-term (permanent) cookies are only for your enjoyment, they are not integral to the site and will not be required for use . Any temporary cookies will be removed at the end of your session. The site will make no attempts to read any cookies it has not set. You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
How We Use Email Addresses
Email addresses are used for voluntary subscription services, user contribution areas and forums of this website. A valid email address is required to set up notifications and accounts and may be used to inform account holders of incentives from the Plaza Midwood Neighborhood Association (PMNA) and Neighboring business community. PMNA will never sell or rent your information to any third party. Your email addresswill never be visible to Plaza Midwood businesses, other community businesses or on the website.. Any content from third parties will be filtered through PMNA and no contact information or email addresses will be released to third party entities.You may opt-out of any of your voluntary subscriptions at any time byfollowing this link [url] and within five business days. You can familiarize yourself with our opt-in/opt-out user interface here [url]. Any existing opt-in selections that appear reflect subscription options you have previously chosen.
PM Neighborhood Chat Terms of Service
To make PMNeighborhood Chat ("Chat") valuable to all users please read and adhere to the following guidelines. In using the forum, we expect common sense and respectful participation. The following guidelines should be read before posting for the first time.
- Nicknames that are inflammatory, vulgar, promotional, or rude will be removed.
- All discussions are moderated for foul language and commercialized promotional posts. If you want a commercial listing, please contact us for an advertising listing.
- Play nice. Other Chat participants should be treated with courtesy and respect. No flaming is tolerated. Disagreements are expected, but civility must prevail. Failure to observe basic rules of courtesy may result in banning you from further participation in the forum.
- Adult language or content will be removed immediately. Anything that is illegal will also be removed.
- Copyrighted content of any type (images, email, press releases, newsletters, etc.) should not be used. Short, attributed quotations and appropriate links to content will be allowed depending on relevance.
- The Chat forum is not to be used for conducting personal vendettas. It is never appropriate to use this forum for the resolution of personal disputes with members or companies. Claims of action, flames, and calls to action against any company or person will be removed.
- You agree not to hold PMNA,its officers or its members liable for anything stated within the forums. You are responsible for your own posts and agree not to hold PMNA liable for any messages posted.
- You will not copy and retransmit any information from PMNA Neighborhood Chat without first getting the permission of the original author of the message and an PMNA administrator.
- If you need to discuss Chat policy, please contact PMNA via email. We are open to your input, but can not have policy discussed in an open forum. Anyone posting another member's private information without permission will be banned.
- When a message is placed in any Chat board, you are granting a soft license to the site to use it.
We reserve the right to edit any and all content that has been placed on the PMNA Neighborhood Chat boards.
Protection of Our Website and Others
Right to change policy
For further information
To request any further information on this privacy statement or anything not covered in this statement as it relates to your privacy, contact us at the following:
PMNA Web Group
PO Box 9394
Charlotte, NC 28299-9394
or alternatively, you can email us at: